"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it" - George Alliston

"Do something today that doesn't have to be done again tomorrow."
- Author unknown

Thursday, October 7, 2010

today i LOVE the postman!

first thing i see when i get home today - a package from US Post on my doorstep

i open it up to find this package mostly ok from the long journey...


it is my gorgeous fabric winnings from Linda at Stray Stitches



they look so fresh and summery in real life - thanks again Linda!

Then i went to check my letter box and inside was my block swaps from Irene for September.  because she was a little tardy, she made two!  i say, irene, you can be late anytime!

isn't the fabric lovely?



then on my front bench was another delivery from the postie that didn't fit in my letter box - my Pure Layer Cake.  i will be making a quilt for my friend's wedding from this pattern from Moda Bake Shop
i couldn't resist posting multiple photos of my fave fabrics!











lucky lucky me!
well, back to crafting
pugs and kisses
xx

4 comments:

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I see the postie was good to you as well!!

I LOVE Pure. Your friends will love their gift I'm sure!

crafty pug said...

:)
i love pure too - i want to buy it in all the precuts and yardage and everything!
some of moda's gear is just so lovely
xx

Unknown said...

I love the pure layer cake, I have never seen this design before. very nice. I think I have to go shopping :-)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

The Pure layer cake is gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you are going to create with it!