"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it" - George Alliston

"Do something today that doesn't have to be done again tomorrow."
- Author unknown

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pay It Forward Crafty Style!

very exciting!!! time to sign up

I have joined Chook's (aka Beth's) Pay It Forward!

the idea is that 3 people join her PIF (im one - yay!) and then she will send a hand made gift to those 3 people within 365 days.

Then, those 3 people must also host a PIF and aks for 3 people to join. To pay it forward!

So this is me, asking for 3 people to join my PIF - just leave a comment to this post, or email me direct at crafty.pug@hotmail.com.

i then undertake to send you a handmade gift (made with love, pugs and kisses!)  within 365

you in turn undertake to set up your own PIF on your blog to pay it forward!

that's it - no catches!

i have put a button in my side bar that links to this post here - if people are interested, I can post about how to change the code so it links to your blog using the same image.

we can spread crafty goodness all over the globe!

please join and then start your own!!!

pugs and excited kisses
xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy to join in, but i dont know how to put a button on my blog (my personal one), can you help with that and i am in.

crafty pug said...

all good sue! will email you with details for button so you can PIF too! so excited!
xx

Lana said...

Hey...count me in...sounds like fun!

crafty pug said...

great lana! thanks so much - you are my number two!
will send you an email to confirm etc
xx

LindyV said...

HI there - can I join you? :-) Let me know if I am #3 and I'll organise one for my blog. :-)

crafty pug said...

and we are full!!! thanks LindyV - you are my number three! will send you an email to confirm etc
xx

crafty pug said...

sorry LindyV - i can't find your email address on your blog. can you please email me at crafty.pug@hotmail.com to confirm physical address etc?
xx