"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it" - George Alliston

"Do something today that doesn't have to be done again tomorrow."
- Author unknown

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GET PSYCHED! November FNSI!!!

i am pumped! nothing to stand in my way this time (i hope!)
get signed up for Friday Night Sew In at Handmade By Heidi's blog - there are some great prizes this time around too - cool!
19th of November - put it on the calendar
click on the button in my sidebar to take you straight there!

pugs and kisses
xx

4 comments:

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

You sound happier! I really hope you're feeling better. Wow FNSI time again already! What to work on this time??

Shay said...

I'm putting it in my diary right now. By the time it rolls around I'm going to be in a flat panic over how much I still have to get done for Christmas gifts ....

Thanks for the early reminder!

Larain said...

Crafty I have put it in my diary as well. thanks

Labby Licks

Shay said...

Hey Crafty, can you please email me (I've completely misplaced your email addy ) I want to give you details for event we talked about recently.

Shay:)