"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it" - George Alliston

"Do something today that doesn't have to be done again tomorrow."
- Author unknown

Monday, May 31, 2010

little monsters!!

well! here is the next project for the little human - the little monster quilt made by Kellie of Don't Look Now (see blog list for link)

I love her work and can't wait to make this for my little monster! her version is here

as you can see, lots of colour, lots of patterns - i had a great time raiding my stash and buying small amounts of EVERYTHING that i liked in the fabric store! the current picks are arranged below

also blessed by my in laws with the background fabric for my birthday - so very very nice and exciting!






i love having all these things on the go - but i need to stay disciplined (a bit!) to get them finished!

anyhoo, in the meantime, excited!

pugs and kisses
xx

No comments: