"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it" - George Alliston

"Do something today that doesn't have to be done again tomorrow."
- Author unknown

Monday, May 31, 2010

31 years young

i had a lovely day yesterday - my 31st birthday. things are a bit different with the little human now...no more breakfast in bed, or sleep ins for ever, but very nice to be woken by a mini person carrying a block of chocolate!
my pressie from my mum and dad was a gift voucher for The Secret Drawer in Robe! so excited when we go there to spend some time after christmas - beautiful beaches, and a trip to the quilt store - can't ask for more!
part of my pressie from my hubby is a 'craft day' where he will look after the little human and i get to craft, craft, craft! might take a while to actually get that day, but i am hanging out for it!
pugs and kisses
xx

No comments: