"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it" - George Alliston

"Do something today that doesn't have to be done again tomorrow."
- Author unknown

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good news - my first PIF project received!

just remporting that my first Pay it forward package was recieved by Sue!!
she has blogged about it here

i made here a Christmas table runner out of blocks that i had received in the swap.  i wanted to do this because Sue is the person that runs Quilting block swaps Australia....and it was that group that really got me going with quilting, blogging and chatting with all you lovely ladies!  anyhoo, i wanted to show my appreciation, so i am glad that she liked it!


gotta keep working on my other two PIF projects though!
pugs and kisses
crafty
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its just gorgeous thank you. It was very exciting to receive such a lovely gift in the mail, made my Christmas in July month complete with a Christmas gift. Thank you xx

quiltygal said...

Love the table runner...just saw your drop on the Toy society site see it was at Elizabeth pool ..are you in the Elizabeth area? I am in the Downs...nice to see another Crafty addict in the area..:)

Tarnyia said...

What a great idea and yes it looks wonderful... and a lovely gift for Sue as well xxx