"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it" - George Alliston

"Do something today that doesn't have to be done again tomorrow."
- Author unknown

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Christmas in July Mug Rug Swap!

Hi all!
Just letting you know that over at the Christmas Quilting Block Swaps Australia blog (of which i get the fun of being swap mummy) there is a new one-off side swap happening - the Christmas in July Mug Rug Swap!  
It is open to all - not just members of the usual swap - so if you would like to get in on the action head to this post
You have to let me know that you want to join by the 4th of July, and you have til the 31st of July to post your mug rug
So head on over and join in the fun!
Christmassy kisses
Crafty
xx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hi Crafty...
I'm looking forward to this... Please could you send me a new invite to post on Christmas Block Swap.... I have had to change 'ownership' of my blog due to email hassles...
Thanks and Hugz