"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it" - George Alliston

"Do something today that doesn't have to be done again tomorrow."
- Author unknown

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

pregnancy update

hi all!
i have decided to have the goal of blogging each wednesday - that way i keep my hand in, but also there is not the pressure to do more than i can.  so today is my first wednesday update!
i thought i would do a pregnancy one (coz i want to complain) and then a craft one (with stuff to show off!)

so complaining first.....(but first the preface that i am EXTREMELY happy, blessed and excited to be expecting the puglet)
however, i am sick of feeling sick, sick of vomiting and my new favourite, sick of not being able to sleep!  for some reason, i am falling asleep quickly and then waking up somewhere between midnight and 2am, and then not being able to get back to sleep until around 4am sometimes
i am so tired!  and so frustrated!

the mornings are then the hardest to get through, somehow the little human has not worked out that it would be great if he could get himself up, change his own nappy, dress and feed himself, and casually wake me up with a nice cup of tea at around 10am - he he (i am just running a little movie of him doing all that through my head!).

ok, i feel much better now - thank you for letting me vent!

on the very plus side, i have an obstetricians appointment next tuesday and so i will get all my results from the blood tests and get to see the puglet on the screen again - i love that technology!

and also on the plus side, the little human is definitely tuned into the fact that something is happening - he is talking about the 'bebe' a lot, and carrying around the doll that we bought him with such tenderness it makes me cry every time.  he always puts it down so gently and picks it up so carefully - amazing what they understand!

thank you lovely ladies and ill write a crafty update shortly
pugs and kisses
xx

4 comments:

Lana said...

Oh I remember those days...I was only that sick with my girls... *wink*
It goes so fast...I used to hear that a lot when I was younger and all the kids would be up at the crack of dawn wanting mama to play when mama had been up cleaning the house while they slept. It was the only way I could have a little time alone, and keep the house from being carried away by dirt!
Now, I believe how fast it went...
But just in case it doesn't go as fast as you want...call ANY number of us, and we will gladly come and fix that tea for you and while you rest, we will play the day away!
:) Hang in there...it's almost over! Praying for you girl!
and don't forget to post a little pic if or when you get one! We want to meet her! (**wink wink**)

Maria said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so sick and not getting much sleep.
Hope it does not last long.

Unknown said...

The sickness will pass and when your little angel puglet is in your arms you will forget about all of that. I look forward to hearing how things are going each week.

Alberta Gal, Shauna said...

Hey, How far a long are you? How old is your First one? The questions as I have a 3 1/2 and I keep thinking that we should try for another one as we did when he was 6 months for about 1 year with not luck and I think that maybe we should try again.